September 22, 2010

Sally Hansen Wet Cement & CC Revvolution & H24 plate

Good afternoon on this beautiful warm fall day :) The tree's are changing. I love this time of year,no wonder since I'm a fall baby.

Today I have Sally Hansen Wet Cement,CC Revvolution & a new design from my H24 Faux plate.





Sally Hansen wet cement is a light grey, It's true to it's name looks just like wet cement. This is 2 coats. I waited for it to totally dry then I wanted to try out some of my new plates I got the other day. For the design color I used CC Revvolution and picked out plate number H24. CC Revvolution is a beautiful black holographic polish. The design I picked from plate H24 is cool for less of a better word LOL It has lines,swirls,x's thrown together. I LOVE IT!!







So what do you think?

Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

  1. Looks very good, the first picture are more my style no prints.
    But lovely color

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely..I need to pickup cement and I want that plate! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks a lot like china glaze's recycle, no?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis