September 13, 2010

Where will this baby go next?

Hello ladies. I seen a post on Nailstah AKA Annia's blog about sending China Glaze Paper Chasing around the world. I was thinking wow what a great idea, so I wanted to offer something like that also. I wanted to give ladies the chance to try German polishes that they would maybe never get the chance to try in less they swapped or came here to Germany. So what do you think would you be interested in doing something like this? I know I know China Glaze Paper Chasing is on vacation around the world but like I said lets try a German polish.

Here is what the polish looks like that I have to offer :)

Manhattan 610K Manhattan polishes never have names which I think is a shame, but this polish is a beautiful plum purple I will show my mani of this in a different post.







There's a scroll that will go along with this beauty so everything can be recorded name,blog name,date and location. This is like a swap, you work out a swap with someone and pop this baby in with it then pass it along.

To play this game you must have a blog so everyone can see where this beauty ends up, also you must be willing to pass the polish along so others can enjoy it.

So who wants to be apart of this game? If your interested in playing leave me a comment with your name,blog name and where your from.

Thanks for looking. Can't wait to hear from you.

6 comments:

  1. I love this idea! I'd definitely be interested in getting in on the fun.

    My name's Alisa and I'm in Canada.

    http://polishfiend.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to be a recipient as well! =D You can contact me via my blog

    http://www.nailstah.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a really fun idea, I would love to be a part of this at some point in time!

    I have just found your blog and am enjoying flipping through the entries. I'd love to have you check out mine as well. :)

    www.polishology.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to join in! I'm Sammy and my blog is The Nailasaurus. I'm in the UK.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun idea! I'm Karen from Frazzle and Aniploish in the U.S.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok I wrote the lady that was picked out.I'm waiting for her to answer so we can get this babe on it's way.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis