October 27, 2010

I don't see any mummies!!

Hello ladies, Ok here is my Halloween mani for today :)

For today I have cute silly little mummies lol I love the way they came out, This is the first time I used a sponge for my design. For the base color I used white then I used CG Ingrid and kron gold mixed them both together and sponged it onto the white to get a dirty look, I waited for that to dry and then drew on the black lines after that I got out my dotting tool and blobbed on a black oval circle so it looks like the eyes are sticking out last but not least I added 2 white circles for the eyes and 2 black circles for the pupils.





What I used

Jordana: White
Wet "N" Wild: Black Creme
China Glaze: Ingrid
Kron: Gold
Essence Nail Art Pen: Blsck
Essence: Quick dry top coat


Look how this little guy is looking on my left hand :D To cute.



So what do you think?

Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis