October 15, 2010

Mani for Pregnancy and Infant Loss awareness

Today is Pregnancy and Infant Loss awareness so I wanted to share my mani that I did for this awareness, I think it's so cute :)







For this mani I used

* China Glaze Sugar High 2 coats
* Essence Show Off Like A Doll 1 coat
* OPI And this little piggy 2 coats
* Faux plate H21 Baby feet
* Hubby wrote are little's girls name with Essence art pen in black (He did a good job)

Don't forget if you lost a baby had a miscarriage or know anyone that did light a candle for all those little ones.



Since it's pass 7pm I already have my candle on for my little girl <3



So what do you think about the mani?

Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. this is a really powerful manicure and you did a great job.I love your blog and enjoy reading the posts!

    Follow me and ill follow you!
    http://toesthattwinkle.blogspot.com/
    (i just started and could use some followers!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Kesha it is beautiful! I LOVE IT IT! Andy did and awesome job on her name :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry for your loss :( But thank you for posting this! More awareness can help so many other females going through this. And I love those baby feet, so adorable :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis