January 17, 2011

Whats new in the nail world?

Hello ladies,

I know I know I've been missing in action :( life has been so crazy busy, I'm sure I've missed so many wonderful things in the nail world (Tell me everything?) lol

I have so many things I want to show you ladies all the swapping I've been doing, nail polishes I've been buying, nail plates I've been finding and mani's I've been working on.

I was not on to show you my Christmas mani so I wanted to show you now :)

want I used for this mani
Jordana: White
Essence: Like A Doll
Silver konading polish
HB stamping 011







I will be showing you all the new pretties that I've gotten.

So what do you think?

7 comments:

  1. Hey girl glad you are alive and well. I was wondering about you!:) Your mani is gorgeous. Perfect stamping. Can't wait to see all your goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this plate too, love what you did with it and all of the layering!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job love it great for the winter :)

    http://xcharmed-chickx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Christmas mani is absolutely stunning!!! it's probably the best holiday mani i have ever seen!!! ^_^
    can't wait to see the new stuff you got!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how pretty. I love the colours.

    Can't wait to see all your new goodies. :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis