February 4, 2011

Way back in the day!

Hallo ladies,

I wanted to share some pic's I had from when I got gel nails. I started getting gel nails in 2005 and stopped in 2007. I will never do it again as it toke my nails along time to look nice again with all the yellowing,peeling and ripped that was going on after I toke them off. I must say the designs I had was amazing (The only thing that sucked about the design was I had the same one for 4 weeks @_@ I could not deal with that now LOL as I'm always changing my mani.

Here are some of the designs I had.

This was my mani for my wedding.




White,pink and silver flames.




Red flowers.







The last 2 are my fav

Black and hot pink flames.




Black and white stripes. ROCK ON :D




So which ones do you like?

Thanks for looking
Kesha

2 comments:

  1. Those flames are hott! Tutorial please? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these! I like the pink & white flames best--subtle but with a bit of an edge.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis