August 29, 2012

Zoya Ivanka

Hallo my NP lovers :)

Tomorrow is my off day WOO-HOOOOOOOO as you can see I'm totally excited.

Today I have a beauty for you Zoya Ivanka *DROOLS* Anyone that knows me knows I'm a green nail polish hoarder :D I used 2 coats for full opacity.Ivanka is a green glass flecked polish with flecks that show both green and gold. Ivanka is part of the Sparkle Collection.



Aint she a beauty? Do you have Ivanka or a favorite green polish you always reach for?

Thanks for looking,

Nail Polish Obsession


7 comments:

  1. very pretty! I just started getting into greens and loving them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think half of my collection is made up of greens :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous color! Sadly, I'm a little overstocked on greens already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ivanka is so beautiful, I need this polish! *need!* I so want to do a gradient with it, hope it's easy to work with. Also, you have gorgeous nails. And with the above poster, I have at least 11 greens right now, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jaya yes you *NEED* Ivanka :D really you *NEED* it it's totally easy to work with. I think I'm going to need a back up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are so pretty green colors! I'd love to try this!!!

    Please visit my blog :) I am positing nails and beauty products!
    saranail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis