October 30, 2012

Review: Darling Diva Polish The Pumpkin Queen

Hallo Lovelies,

Today I want to show you a polish from Darling Diva Polish called The Pumpkin Queen.Can I just say I LOVE this polish!!!


The Pumpkin Queen is a clear base with a mix of orange matte, holo, metallic, large blue and purple hexe and green square glitter. The formula was wonderful to work with no dabbing was necessary.


Here is what Darling Diva has to say about The Pumpkin Queen. "I really struggled with making another orange and black halloween polish. What made this different in my book is this has ORANGE HOLOGRAPHIC glitters in there! I don't know that I have seen anyone else use these yet and they are wonderful! This polish is full of different colored matte and metallic glitters as well as some larger purple hex matte glitters. I do love this on its own (I got it pretty opaque in 4 thin coats) but I love it even more two coats over black with a great topcoat"



I layered The Pumpkin Queen over Wet "n" Wild Glowstick 2 coats of each. 


I love The Pumpkin Queen over Glowstick (it so vibrant) I'll have to try it over a vampy red or purple.

So what do you think? Have you tried out any of Darling Diva Polish if not WHY??????? Get you butt over to her store and buy them all :D

You can purchase Darling Diva Polishes from her Etsy shop or learn about updates from her Facebook page.

*This polish was provided to me for my honest, opinion.*

Thanks for looking,

Nail Polish Obsession













0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis