December 12, 2012

Review: Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food (Fix A Flat)

Hallo My Lovelies,

Today I want to share with you a Top Coat that I've been testing for over a month now, and I have to say WOW is this Top Coat amazing!! The Top Coat I'm talking about is none other then Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food (Fix A Flat)




Here is what Nail Pattern Boldness has to say about Glitter Food "If you wear glitter polish you've probably noticed that the finish can be gritty or rough, especially with denser glitters. This works great as a topcoat to smooth things out and give you a nice glassy look. It does dry to a satin finish, so I recommend a glossy topcoat over it (I have fallen out of love with Seche Vite lately, but NYC Grand Central Station works great and is cheap).
If you find that you get some shrinkage, some thinner should get you back to normal.

Recently I've been testing it for use as a basecoat - particularly for polishes that require a super smooth base to start with - and have been liking the results. More on this as I gather data!

Yet another use for this product is to "fix" polishes that have "gone flat." By this I mean polishes where the original base used wasn't strong enough to hold up the glitter, and it's not possible to just shake it back up to reincorporate the glitter. I've included a few before and after photos on polishes I've fixed this way so you can see what I mean. The way I've used it is to remove the top 1/4 or 1/5 of the sinky glitter bottle using an eyedropper and replace it with Glitter Food. Shake it up (really really hard the first time) or you might need to get in there with an orange stick to really pick up the glitter off the bottom of the bottle. If there's enough interest in using it this way I may offer a kit in the future that includes a dropper (though if you have a Sally's near you they sell disposable plastic ones that are great for this purpose)."

Here are afew mani's that I used Glitter Food over.







Here is an example of my mani with and without Glitter Food.

Without:


With:


Big difference right????? I mean OMG Glitter Food is amazing. You wont believe how smooth your mani will be after using this babe, I can't even  imagine doing a glitter mani anymore without Glitter Food!!

So what do you think? Have you tried Glitter Food and if so did you like it?

Glitter Food and other Nail Pattern Boldness polishes can be purchased from her Etsy Shop you can also get updates and restock news from her blog 

Do you own Seppuku or any Nail Pattern Boldness polishes?

*This polish was provided to me for my honest, opinion.*

Thanks for looking,

Nail Polish Obsession














0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis