January 29, 2013

Review: Nailgasm Snow Flurious

Hallo My Lovelies,

Today I have a winter theme polish from Nailgasm Snow Flurious. Snow Flurious is a beautiful light minty blue creme with periwinkle, matte white, and teal hexes with a shimmer finish


As you can see this polish fits right in with Germany weather! Snow all over the place, as far as the eye can see.


This polish went on like butter. I did 2 coats of Snow Flurious over 1 coat of P2 white and topped it off with HK Girl top coat.



So what do you think? Is it still winter where your at?

To buy Snow Flurious or any other Nailgasm polish go to Brittany's Esty shop or check out her FaceBook page to get updates on up coming polishes or restock info.

* This polish was provided to me for my honest, opinion.*

Thanks for looking,

Nail Polish Obsession




0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis